We started our journey in the year 2017 with the concept of “serving to our society” through “Deulti Ashakiran Organisation” at Deulti, Howrah where great novelist Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay lived.
We were like a rising bubble at that time under the deep ocean. As time passed, this bubble enriched with power and reached to outer surface for flying. We gradually started our activities to serve our society as per capability of our small team in different places and to different sectors. As we have got great supports from many friends and gained considerable strength, we have decided to move ahead with double enthusiasm as “Ashakiran World” in order to make it a global group which would cross the geographical boundaries through it’s activities.
We are a welfare organisation for providing social security to suffering humanity and community development. We are motivated for the uplift of social, economic, educational, environmental and rural development. The name “Ashakiran World” stands for humanity, care, knowledge, belief and inner happiness. We strongly believe that beauty of the living spirit glowing through the human face is far more pleasurable and precious than any other thing in this world.
“A man is not poor without a rupee but a man is really poor without a dream and ambition” and Ashakiran World is dedicated for creating and nursing these dreams and ambitions of individual and to help them in order to make them successful. Your smile is precious to us and it gives ultimate satisfaction to our souls.
Ashakiran World is an NGO, non-political, non-profitable & irrespective of caste and creed and religion with the following objectives:-
• Establishment of Residential Ashram with a Meditation and Yoga Center across the place in a secluded environment to improve mental health of all types of people.
• To foster and encourage education and training in social development and women empowerment activities, handicrafts, fine arts, among women folk in general and establish institutions imparting such education.
• To disseminate useful knowledge on culture and social matters by arranging discussions, educational tour, lectures debates, seminars, excursion and through other medias for the benefit of the society.
• To provide necessary facilities or to contribute to educational and scientific research development in any place as the trust finds deemed fit.
• To organize Medical Check-up Centers and health care camps, blood donation camp and to develop health awareness, cleanliness and hygiene, prevention from unhealthy practices and epidemic.
• To eradicate child labour system and provide them learning platform.
• To establish children home, old age home, medical clinic, orphanage child welfare,
• Construction of several “ANNAPURNA BHAVAN “across the country so that street children and beggars can eat twice a day for free.
• To do activities to nurture our nature, environment and in situ conservation activities for Animals and Birds.
• Exploring and guiding new/existing groups on agricultural activities like farms on medical plants, fruits and vegetables, spices etc along with traditional farming of crops etc.
• Working on clean water mission in rural areas and activities on renewable energy uses.
We seek for a world of hope, happiness, and self-reliant society, free from the evil of caste, creed, gender discrimination, illiteracy and exploitation. We are also looking for sustainable change in the lives of underprivileged people, children, youth and women with life-cycle approach of development aligned to perfect harmony with nature.